Monday, April 09, 2007

Week 9 ~ ??? ~ $1910

This week the ??? = not quite enough. I don't recall exactly how much training I did, but I know it was beneath the training program minimums. Part of that was the fact that I was out of town for the past two weekends, but mostly it was my own laziness and lack of willpower. I'm going to step it up and try to stick to it this week for sure. I'll be on the bike tonight and running tomorrow. Nutrition also needs to improve significantly!

Fundraising is still going well. I'm getting close now, it's hard to believe that I have less than $400 to raise. When I signed up, I was so afraid that I would struggle to reach my goal! I'm confident that I'll get to it now, especially considering that I have until July something to get there and have two more fundraising events scheduled that should each bring in a pretty good chunk of change.