Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Week 8 ~ ??? ~ $1795

Again, I was lazy on keeping track of my training. I stayed fairly close to the training plan set up by TNT, so I think I'm still doing okay. Plus I added the ab/core class on Thursday at lunchtime. I was still sore from it on Sunday! Being out of town over the weekend bumped a few workouts around, but they were cycling, so I'm not terribly worried. Ireland will signifiantly improve my cycling fitness for sure. If it stops raining this afternoon, hopefully I can get out for a run before the temps take a huge dive this week.

A few more donations put me at 78% to goal! I know there is at least one more check in the mail, and a number of coworkers and friends that haven't given yet but plan to. I'm also going to be doing a few other fundraising event. I should have no problem getting there by July!