Monday, March 26, 2007

Week 7 ~ ??? ~ $1695

Yeah, I was lazy on tracking my training this week. I know it was down a bit, and I'm not sure why. I think I kept getting sidetracked and was losing focus. I could definitely tell, too, that it wasn't good for me in that my confidence and overall mood weren't where they usually are. Good motivation to really stick with the program. I'm going for a bike ride tonight - outside! It's a beautiful day and it will be great for clearing my head. I tend to want to make up for workouts I missed in previous weeks, but then I get overwhelmed. It's silly anyway. I'm fit enough to do the workouts in the program and adding extra ones because I feel guilty for missing them previously is only going to burn me out and increase the risk of injury. Just going to stick to the plan this week (plus abs classes)! Time to refocus and not be so hard on myself.

Yes, that fundraising number is correct. I'm just shy of $1700. That puts me at over 73% of my fundraising goal. Some of that was from the raffles held in Michigan, and the rest was unexpected generosity from some friends and coworkers. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your support. I know a couple more checks are in the mail as well, so that number should bump up again next week!