Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The current overall standings for the time trial series are posted on the ABD website and my category standings are shown below (click for a larger image that is actually legible). For the individual race, I was 4th out of 7, and I'm 5th out of 11 overall right now. I'm pretty happy with that. I was really hoping to catch that Joy Houser person, but as you can see, she blew her previous hilly time out of the water. Just goes to show you that all you can do is race your best, since it's just you against the clock. In time trials, you have no control over how other people race, only yourself. I'm happy with my improvement over time. The Fraser Memorial TT (10 Miles) is the last race in the series. It's April 1st in Maple Park and will be my first outdoor cycling race, and my first time racing in my aerobars. Yikes! Should be interesting.