Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 5 ~ 5:00 ~ $990

Made it through week five. I skimped again on swimming, so my goal this week is to get in the pool at least four times. Otherwise training is going well. I want to make sure my running is solid since I've got the Shamrock Shuffle coming up in 2 weeks. It should be fun, though I'm still up in the air about how I want to get downtown for it. The weather was great this past weekend, and I was enjoying being able to train a bit outdoors. :)

Almost to a grand!! I'm really happy with how my fundraising is going. I got a donation from an Triathlete/Triathlon coach that works with my mom, and he offered to answer questions and provide advice as needed, which is so great. There are still other fundraising activities going on up in Michigan on my behalf. I'm confident that I'll make my $1200 incentive goal by March 28th.