Monday, March 19, 2007

Week 6 ~ 4:30 ~ $1060

I was able to focus a lot on my swimming this past week and ended up slacking a bit on the biking. I'm having a harder time balancing progress in the three sports than I thought I would. I'm also feeling a bit guilty since I haven't been doing the circuit my trainer set up for me, nor the stretching she wanted me to be doing. I'm definitely going to be focusing on running this week, since the Shamrock Shuffle is Sunday, but I want to be sure to not slack on the other areas while I'm at it.

The gains in my fundraising were larger than they appear this week. I wasn't able to make it up to Michigan to collect the money from the raffles that my family held at their workplaces. I'll have that money some time this week and my total will jump up quite a bit! :)