Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've finally put some more detail down on my training plan. I'm sure I'll be adjusting it, but I'm going to build my endurance base over the next several weeks. I was feeling really crappy this week and discouraged about some things in my personal life, and I'm trying to get out of the funk by focusing on training. We'll see how it works, but I'm quite motivated currently. I figure it is something I can put my attention into and hopefully distract me from some unhappy things. Those things are out of my control, which is frustrating and hard to deal with, but working out is completely mine. I set goals for the remainder of the week for my training, and will do everything I can to meet them. It will be a challenge, though, since my mood and energy have been lacking as of late, but reminding myself what I'm shooting for and that it is a good place to put my energy should help.