Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Went for a run this morning. Just for 30 minutes, and went slower than I would've liked, but since I've been slacking, it was probably about right. I decided that I would just feel like crap if I didn't get my butt up out of bed and at least do something this morning. I do feel better for following through on it. I feel like I'm really far behind, and have kind of been moping about that. I also tend to get blue around my birthday (which is today, ugh). I had to shift my mindset and instead of sulking about being behind, which was only putting me further behind and in worse shape, I needed to just snap out of it and do something. Something is better than nothing, even if that something is less than where I want to be right now. Just keep making forward progress. I need to think hard about my goals for the year. I fear I may be trying to bite off more than I can chew, but at the same time, I really want to push my limits and do something big. I got some information about the local Team in Training chapter, and it sounds really great. I just need to make sure it is what I want to do.