Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Did the circuit that Aubrie (my trainer) put together for me. I feel like such a doofus pulling a mat and dumbbells over by the treadmills and doing the workout. The girl getting her hair done in the salon was giving me weird looks. The circuit is tough, but it is a good workout and I'm going to try to do it every Monday. Last time I was doing the run portions of the circuit (1/4 mile x 5 with exercises between) at about 6mph (10 min miles) but this time I ran all of them at 7mph, which is closer to an 8.5 min mile. I'd like to be at 8.5 min miles for my race pace, but I'm far from it. I can run the quarter miles that fast, but I don't know how long I could maintain it for. I also seriously suck at pushups.

Still no website. ARGH! We were told there was a good chance that we would be able to set them up by yesterday and still no word. I'm getting very frustrated.