Sunday, February 18, 2007

Week 2 ~ 4:55 ~ $670

Week 2 is done. I had a cycling race on Sunday, and I pushed really hard at Spinning class on Thursday, so I cut out a bit of their cycling sessions to give my lower body a bit of a break. It was definitely one of those circumstances where I had to listen to my body and adjust my training accordingly. Things went well overall, still working on increasing volume.

Fundraising is still going strong. I'm up to just under 30% of goal. My friend, the Yeti, ran a 50/50 raffle last week and some of the proceeds from that have been added in. Still another $70 coming when he makes his delivery to me in a week or two ($220 from the raffle total - quite a success!). Thanks to Ed from work who contributed! My dad is running a raffle at work, too, so we'll see a bump up in my amount from that in a few weeks, too. I'd love to hit my $1200 by March 28th incentive. Plus that would put me over halfway to my goal!