Monday, February 05, 2007

TnT Kickoff Event was Saturday, and training began yesterday. I'm still pestering them about getting it so that I can set up my webpage. I'm frustrated that my fundraising is being held up so much by that simple fact. Hopefully I can get it going soon and get a bit of money in. I am trying to come up with some fundraising ideas and have a few so far. Hopefully they work and I'm able to get some money fairly quickly here. Training starts off nice and slowly, so hopefully I'll be able to manage alright. I have to bike tonight and am going to try to do my circuit from my trainer tonight as well.

I may be getting a bike from my friend, so I'll have a bad weather/trip to Ireland/Mindy can borrow/beater bike. I'm getting a great (and by great I mean phenomenal) deal on it, and it has all the features (materials, components, etc) that I was hoping against hope that I could get. I just will have to lean it against the wall in my apartment unless I feel like investing in a rack that holds two bikes. I'm excited though, since I was in need of a bike for Ireland, and this will be great to have even beyond that trip.