Monday, February 12, 2007

Week 1 ~ 4:10 ~ $310

Every week I'm going to post my progress, including the total training time and how much money I've raised so far. I completed the week 1 training schedule for TnT. Not anything crazy, fairly light running and biking on their schedule, supplemented with my circuit (45 min), a yoga session (60 min) and a spinning class (60 min), for a grand total of 4 hours and 10 minutes. I feel pretty good overall, but was really fatigued on Sunday. I think my calories aren't keeping up with my training, so I should make sure I watch that a bit more closely in the coming week. Riding the trainer at home stinks, so I'm already looking forward to better weather so I can ride outside. For Week 2, the volume isn't going up too much, so I'm sure it will be very managable.

I was at 13% of my fundraising goal at week's end. Not too bad so far. A big thanks to my (anonymous) very generous friend! This week, there are a few 50/50 Raffles underway, which should bump me up even more. I'm also going to get printing/stuffing/mailing out my initial letter campaign. Time to hit up the extended family!